30 de abril de 2012

Headbanging for thy obsession (Trunks of old and dark spirits II)

Headbanging for thy obsession

The siren whispers…
and I don’t know why
does that song find warmth
into my mind.
It says that if I listen
and then I don’t forget
there’s quietness and bliss
that will surely set.
I feel that it is wrong but…
what should I do?
The lyrics and the promise
sound as if true.
So I care no more
for whom does it serve,
‘cause it fills the void
and it calms my nerves.

Oh song of faith, oh sing to me...
the utopia of the lands that I will see!
Where the wrongs were put right,
Where this Man won his fight,
raising back from the ruins of time!

But… the ashes,
only ashes, grey ashes.
There’s no Man to be seen
from out here!
Only ashes that fill everything…
There is no Man to rise,
and the song is demise
set to lure the obsessions within.

Oh song of Faith, oh sing no more!
Let me silent and quietly find shore…
'cause the wrongs creep back in
carving signs in my skin,
maps of old, where nothing can begin!

Checking sea, checking land!
- Laughs the siren!
She commands me to sing,
then I am She,
struggling with the obsessions
gone free!
And as soon as you do,
begin to sing her back,
the song works
and your mind starts to crack.
Piercing voice and aloud,
just by giggling in sway,
twisting off all your memories
on play and replay!

Oh Saint Obsession, 
then by banging my head,
I‘ll spill it out of music 
and finish it dead!

Coimbra, Jan/Abr 2012




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Destaques

Feriado

O tempo livre da manhã cedo ping a do beirado alaranjado  de telhas de meia cana ping a  porque molha tolos por entre o café quente do feria...