2 de fevereiro de 2021

Dr. Frankenstein woke my heart (Trunks of old and dark Spirits III)


Deceased was my heart, many moons ago...

But now, again, it pumps blood at me.

Some Frankenstein hit its flesh,

an arrow crossed it from death.

Infatuation, electricity!

 

Deceased was it not, now I feel,

though it was buried and quiet within.

But from the Tomb it came back,

Monster drummer, cardiac,

awakening all of my skin.

 

Alive! - It screams now – Not alone!

Bruised and scarred, it looks scary.

Old emotions pumping pain,

no trained elasticity,

impossible to restrain.

 

The Frankenstein dude disappeared,

            unknowing of his own creation.

But the hearth keeps up its beat.

Science has no explanation.

What do I do with it?

 

Emotions running, fight and flight mode.

In the story the Monster then dies.

But I don’t wanna kill it anew.

It is awaken, it’s here to rise!

Just let me embrace you

...my hearth


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Destaques

Feriado

O tempo livre da manhã cedo ping a do beirado alaranjado  de telhas de meia cana ping a  porque molha tolos por entre o café quente do feria...