23 de fevereiro de 2021

Half Open is Closed (Trunks of old and dark Spirits IV)


In a garden of wonder 
I walked on a boring day,
All dressed up in the openness 
of wanting to play.
I entered the garden gate 
and near an oak tree,
a wooden door was half open 
to my curiosity.
I was craving adventures, 
so what was I to do?
I took a sneak-peak 
and then I heard you:
“You cannot come in, 
because the entry is stuck.”
- You said from behind 
of your own bad luck.
 
Since you didn’t want me in, 
I was ready to go.
But each time I was going 
you called me, pronto.
You didn’t want to leave either, 
which was bizarre.
Thus I stayed, indecisive, 
not straying too far,
intrigued by the mystery
of what was inside,
of the voice that would speak 
and go into hide.
Suddenly I freed my fantasy, 
'cause it could get in,
flying through the door, 
exploring by imagining.
 
It then circled around, 
saw truth and came out,
telling me that the door 
was only shut by doubt.
There was nothing else more, 
no line of poetry,
just a man blocking the door 
and then calling in.
The reasons he holds dear,
I’m not going to pry,
But I pick up my struff 
and just tell this goodbye.
I feel curiosity rushing, 
there's plenty more to see
along this fully open space 
that is all around me.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Destaques

Feriado

O tempo livre da manhã cedo ping a do beirado alaranjado  de telhas de meia cana ping a  porque molha tolos por entre o café quente do feria...