24 de fevereiro de 2010

Can of Worms (Trunks of old and dark spirits I)

Can of Worms

I’ve opened a can of worms yesterday night.
Opened it happily, under the candlelight,
on the desired pretence that maybe it could hide,
all the answers of the past that I could not find.

So I opened the can of worms yesterday night…

And even as they slipped right into my hand
I kept looking at them, amazed by their stand.
I could not realize the peril and the fright
of exploring dead feelings that weren´t alright.

But now the can is empty, I was left without words,
‘Cause all that I can feel in me… is the crawling of worms…


18.02.10 Coimbra

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Destaques

Feriado

O tempo livre da manhã cedo ping a do beirado alaranjado  de telhas de meia cana ping a  porque molha tolos por entre o café quente do feria...